Samstag, 18. August 2018

MFT Summer School Visual Triangle

Hi, at this time the Summer School by MFT is running and you can win some cool stuff. If you don't win, you will have fun to create something...




the theme today is:


Barbara Anders shows in her video, how she made one card with Visual Triangle.  This is like a path for our eyes. She said that you should use a trio of common elements or simliar color, placed as if at the points of a triangle. Ok, I thought about my first card, I made already cards with this visual triangle, but normally I don't think about this. At this card I decided me to use again the same stamp set from MFT.

I used the stamp set "Witch Way Is the candy?", Distress Oxide Ink, Gansai Watercolor and Prismacolor pencils. 


How I made my card?

I cut my paper in 11x4 Inch and fold it by 5.5 Inch. So I have my card base. I also prepare a paper I think it was 4x3Inch to made the Distress Ink background. I use Distress Oxide Ink (spun sugar, seedless preserves, salty ocean, black scoot). I begin with the lightest color and going to the edge with darker color. After Distress, I use my pencil to water color splash with white, gold and sclera to made a night sky with a lot of stars.
I stamped the pumpkins and the cat and color with my Prismacolors. I use silver glitter paper under the night sky. arrange the pumpkins and the cat in an triangle form, also add a few crystals gems on my cards (should be stars).


...so cat looking at them.  I search a sentiment who will fit and found one from Altenew Stamp set Kind Words.

At last I finished my card.





Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen