Sonntag, 10. November 2019

Thank you (SSS Monday Challenge)

Do you know the wonderful monthly kits from Simon Say Stamps? 
Every month there is a amazing kit and I can recommend it... If you ask me, what is your favorite kit this year, I can't say it... because there are so much amazing kits.

Ok, I am not paid for promotion... 

Sometimes I think the postal way need to much time. I see people play with the kit and I am still waiting. The last months the delivery way was a little bit faster, than I know.

You know, you see crafty stuff and to wait for it to use is almost really long time, or?

Today I want to show a card from the October 2019 kit:


... I think it fits perfectly to the current challenge.

 Thanks/Thanksgiving

I decided me to use the big flowers and color them with the watercolors from the November Kit, but more about them in the next post.




How I made my card?

I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and color them first with watercolors. After the image is dry I add some pencils to bring in more deepness. As I thought it looks great I cutting out the image with my scissor. 

I cut a white paper in 4.25x 11Inch size and fold it at 5.5 Inch... So I have an A2 card base. 
I add some golden color from my stuff to made small splatter on the card.
Than I decide to use the foam sticker for the word Thanks and a sentiment.

I add the flowers on the card and stamped a few dots around the flower. I thought a little bit more gold will be perfect, so I colored the dots after stamping with the same golden color. 

I thank the SSS team for all the great kits from this year and I can't wait for more amazing kits. 

I hope you like my inspiration for follow challenge:


Maybe I find again time for playing with challenges, like this :)

Wish you a wonderful new week and be thankful.

Hugs Ute



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen