Freitag, 15. November 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Post Polar Bear Christmas Tree

This time I share a super cute little bear, who decorate a Christmas tree... 
He looks so proud about what he was doing and I think he can't wait to Christmas...

In my language you called the bear Eisbär, directly translated it means icebear... I think it was one of my mistakes I made, as I learned the English language... 
Sometimes it isn't easy to learn a new language... The last I learned, that is not the same if I say in my language "Ich bin irritiert." (directly translated I am irritated), I learned I can only say this, if I am angry... I have to say I am confused, if I mean the German sentence (lol)...

So I hope you are not confused now...but please understand, if I made mistakes, please fell free to ask what I mean :)

The countdown runs... I am try to finish all my cards to send to my friends outside and I hope that they get the cards to the time. 
 
Not sure yet, who get this super cute card.

BTW.... people ask me, what I do with my cards. At this time I give them away to friends (perfect for additional to a gift), sometimes ask people if I can made one or two cards and I sell them... 
No at this time I haven't an account to sell my products. If you like a card, let me know what I can do for you :)


How I made this card?

At first I print out my image on a A4 (EU) cardstock and cut it smaller (4.25x5.5Inch) for coloring.... I colored the image with my pencils (Lumminace)... After than I wasn't sure, if I fuzzy cut or not... How you can see I decided me... 

This time I use a A4 cardstock and cut it to 4x11Inch, I fold it at 5.5 Inch for my card base. I also take an sky paper from my stuff for the background and add the cute polar bear to the card.
At last I add a sentiment to the card and finished it.


Hope you like my card.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen