Sonntag, 10. November 2019

Thinking of you (SSS Wednesday Challenge)

I was writing about the monthly kit in my last post and why I am fall in love with this kits. 

For a few day I get my November kit and there are whimsy stamps inside (YEAH),
I say just WOW :)
Wonderful colors, a beautiful stamp set and a cute die... also watercolors and cute watercolor paper preprinted (normally not my thing), but there are a few great images. 


This time I think I want to made a few cards with this set. I am very busy, so I haven't time for videos right now, maybe I will made a few, if I find the time.
I began to craft... At first I tried the watercolors... It is a cheap set (I think so), but it works. The colors are not so creamy like the expansive one... I am surprised that the pigment in the colors looks great on black paper too.


It is definitely a watercolor kit you can use for cards... 

Now my inspiration for the Wednesday challenge:

Thinking Of You



How I made my card?

I used the preprinted bear card and colored it with the watercolor set from the kit. Great bright colors... after dry I add some pencils and made pattern on the hat and the scarf, also a few shadow... 
It is time for fuzzy cut out the image, because I want use an other sentiment and background. 

I cut a white cardstock paper in 4.25x11Inch and folded it at 5.5 Inch to an A2 card base. For the sky I used Altenew Paper (they have a great sky set) I also cut a white border for the snow.

On the snow I stamped THINKING of YOU from an older SSS monthly kit, called "look for the Rainbow" and embossed this with golden embossing powder. I also add a sentiment from the same set, because I think it fits perfectly to the bear.

At last I glue the bear on my card an bring a little shadow under him. 

This card plays with follow challenge:


I made a few more cards from the November Kit...


Here I used the deers (preprinted) and the birch from the stamp set, also the Hello sentiment.

This is a fast card, with the cute reindeer die. I used Christmas sentiments from an older stamp set I found in my stuff :)

Here I used again an preprinted scene and cut it out for an other background. 

Now I wish you a wonderful week and I can't wait what you will have for inspirations.

Hugs Ute



2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh WOW!! what a gorgeous set of cards Ute!! All of them are absolutely fabulous!! Beautiful coloring and designs!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s can you pease email me at: simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    thanks x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These cards are so cute! I especially love the way the bear looks against that Alternew card, also that card with the deers. You make awesome cards.

    Austin & Sally : Chaos Coloured Glasses

    AntwortenLöschen