Freitag, 8. November 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Blog Post Windy Day Cinnamon

A new inspiration... fall is here. Sometimes it is cold and windy... In the mountain there snow is coming. A new season begins. In a few week there is Christmas. 

I am crafting still on my Christmas cards, but first I want to show you this beautiful woman... She is outside, feels the wind in the face and enjoy the fall time... blue sky, falling leaves, colorful forest, nature is changing and you can see it every day...

birds goes to warmer countries only a few will be still here over the winter time.

What for a wonderful time it is. 



How I made this card?

At first I print the image (Windy Day Cinnamon) in a light grey color. After than I cute it in an rectangle, it was 4.25x5.5Inch. I decided me to color the woman first with my pencils (Lumminace) and after than I colored the background, I was inspired from Sandy Allnock... She is a great and stunning Artist . I think most of you are know she from the internet.

I cut the rectangle with a die cut from my stuff, now it measures 3.5x4.75Inch. I also cut a colorful ombre paper 3.75x5 Inch. Before I add the image I uses also a THANKS die from my stuff and cut the word out. I cut it again with a golden paper and put the golden word.

At first I add the image paper on the orange-yellow background and add the golden word inside, I use the wooden color between h/a/n/k and add it back to the card... I am not sure, if you understand, what I mean, not so easy to describe. 

After finish I add all to a purple card base (A2 US format).

Now I wish you a wonderful fall time and a beautiful winter. 

Hope you like my card.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen