Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2020

Altenew Challenge Januar 2020

mostly I haven't time to play challenges like this, but this time I will give a change to create some new for this challenge


Altenew gives a color board for every month. this time are lilac, orange and green...


I search in my stuff for a idea. I think I made a fast card.



Ok my background was a little lighter as on the reference photo color... I used wild honey Oxide ink and spiced marmalade and made with them an ombré background. 

I cut out a circle and I stamped basil from the set Garden Grow and color this one with the other colors. I add a lilac circled frame to the card.

At last I used a sentiment from the stamp set Kind Words and add a smile to the pot...

I add glitter to the leaves and finished my card.

Hope you like it.


Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen