Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020

Simon Say Stamps Wednesday Challenge/ Something New Whimsy Stamp

I am so excited to be a part as GD, called Designer Spotlight.



Last year, it isn't so far away I get a inquiry to be a part from this Challenge for January. So every Wednesday in January you can see a project from me. I am so happy and I am honored for this possibility.  THANKS so much :)

Today is my first time to show here a card. It is also New Year, what a perfect match :)

I wish you all a wonderful New Year 2020, many inspiration and a lot of time for your family and of course your crafty time. 



play and win


The year begin with one of my favorite stamp company and it is easy to made a fast card. Most people will be tired after the celebration last night. So I decided me to show a sloth from Whimsy Stamps. There is also a sentiment, which fits perfectly today and some other days in the year (lol).  






How I made this card?

I use my Misti tool for stamping this super cute sloth stamp (called Sleepy Sloths)on my paper. I cut a circle from the same paper. I used Karin Brushmarker Pro to color the background on the circle. I want to made a night sky. After I finished the sky I colored the sloth with Karin Brushmarkers Pro. After dry I add a few details with my Polychromos from Farber Castel on the image, than I fuzzy cut out the image with my scissor.  
I fond a golden paper in my stuff from Tim Holtz, I think it fits perfectly, so I die cut another circle, a little bit taller, now it looks like a frame. I glue the night sky circle on the bigger circle and add the cute sloth with foam tape on top. 
I cut my paper 4.25x11 Inch and scored the paper at 5.5 Inch. It is an A2 card format (US Version).
I glue the circles on this card and add a sentiment, which fits perfect to New Year, after a night full of celebrating.


Simon Say Stamp company is most famos company I know in USA. They have a lot of products and you can find all items I used there...

I hope you like my card and thank you for your lovely comment below. 

Hugs Ute







6 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Ute! The sloth is adorable and I love the night sky and frame, beautifully done, and the sentiment is hilarious!! haha LOVE it :-)

    Thanks so much for agreeing to be in the Designer Spotlight!! It's fabulous to have you along with us!! :-)

    Happy New Year!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awwww.. thank you so much for your lovely words.
      Yes the sentiment is really funny :) Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part from the DT for one month.
      Happy New Year too.
      Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  2. I just love your sloth - hanging out on his branch with the perfect sentiment beneath him - wonderful shading on your sky background!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Awww, thank you so much for your lovely words. Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  3. What a fun card, Ute, and welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Lin, Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Hugs Ute

      Löschen