Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020

Simon Say Stamps Wednesday Challenge/ Anything goes with Brutus Monroe


Today is the last GD Spotlight for me. It was so amazing and I am glad that I had the possibility to be a part for a month at this great Challenge blog. I want to say THANK YOU so much. 



This time the DT use stamps/ die/ stencils or something else from the company Brutus Monroe. I never heard before,
so I use this time my first stamp set from this company. I love the cute animals and I can't wait to see what you are create.


Anything Goes Brutus Monroe


play and win


I made also two different card. Hope you like one of this. 



How I made this card?

I used an A4 base card (US format). I decided my for 3 Lama's and thought that it will be great, if they are in a line. I stamped first with a waterproof black Ink. After than I distress the image. I want a blue sky and grass or something looks like that. 
After than I colored the Lamas with my Karin Brushmarker Pro and with my Altenew Metallic Watercolors.  I cut the picture out and glue it with two pattern paper strip to my card base. At last I add the sentiment. The lower sentiment I heat embossed this. 



How I made this card?

I use again an A 2 card base (US format). I use the rest of the paper (from the letter version) to cut out a frame from SSS Flowing Vine Collection. the other side I used this for a distressed background. I use warm colors. 
After distressing I add the sentiment and glue the window paper and the background paper together. I little shortness the longer sides and add a pattern paper on each side. Glue all together to the card base. I stamped the lama with Distress Ink and color this lightly. I fuzzy cut it out and use foam tape to glue it on the card. I draw grass under the lama and finished the card.  


Which products I used/ featured:

I will link the products with images under this post, but I also will give you the name from the products. You can click on the names and you will go directly to the store. 

- SSS Flowing Vine Collage (old one, no longer on sale by SSS)
- Gelly Roll White, black fine liner

Happy shopping :)


Thank You :)



I hope you like my card and thank you for your lovely comment below. 

Hugs Ute

2 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous cards Ute :-) both of them are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I just love Llamas and these images are just adorable!! I need to get me this set!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    Thanks so much for being in the Designer Spotlight!! It has been such a pleasure to have you along with us!! Your creations have all been stunning!! :-)
    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such fun cards, Ute! It has been a pleasure having you this month with us - your creations have added a lovely touch to the gallery each week!

    AntwortenLöschen