Freitag, 10. Januar 2020

Whimsy Inspiration Post

This time I show you a card with regular stamps... They are so cute... 






How I made this card?


At first I use watercolor paper and cut it to 4.25x5.5 Inch. Than I used my Karin Brushmarker Pro to create my very own background. I decided, because it is January, that I want to color a winter wonder land... or similar like this. So I scribble the ink from the marker on a foil and put it up with a normal brush. I colored it with a bright blue, called Arctic Blue... I add after the sky and bottom are finished a few trees. It should be a snow scene, so I used a 3 D effect to made the snow.
I stamped my images from the set to a watercolor friendly card stock and colored it. After than I fuzzy cut the images out. and add it with foam tape to my card. 
I found the sentiment in my stuff and it fits perfectly.

After finish, I add my paper to a A2 card (US). 

Hope you like my card.

Hugs Ute





2 Kommentare:

  1. ach meine Liebe, einfach nur zauberhaft, möchte am liebsten in Dein Kärtchen hüpfen und mit den süssen im Schnee tollen!
    GLG Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen