Freitag, 24. Januar 2020

Hero Arts Monthly Kit January 2020

Wow, just wow... what for a fabulous set this month... I was surprised this month. Wonderful idea...

I saw that this kit was really fast sold out. 

full packed with love, great sentiments and dies... also glitter embossing and paper.

I made a card in no time, I used the text message in the middle and cut out the butterfly three times.


I used the ink from the last kit (Reactive Ink palette). A wonderful turquoise, blue and violett. I used water and it is a smooth color. On the background I used embossing powder the glitter pink and an antique version. I also use the Thank you sentiment with the fishtail die... work perfect. 

I love this set and think I will use this often.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen