Freitag, 3. Januar 2020

Whimsy Stamp New Release Week 2020

Happy New Year, I wish you all a wonderful start, that your dreams come true, that you get a lot of inspirations and time for family/ friends, of course time for crafty things :)


Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


For my first card I used the cute Emily Stamp (digital version).







How I made this card?

I print out this image  in a lightly grey on cardstock. Atfer than I colored it with my Polychromos, I add a background. I used Distress Oxide Ink for the clouds.  I cut the image a little bit smaller, because I used a pattern paper from my stuff as card base. Between the image and the base I add a white paper. I glue all together and add it to an A2 (US version) card. At last I searched a sentient from my stuff, which fit perfectly.

Wish you all a great day.

For my other card I used a new image from Sassy Cheryl's images.

How is about a Hug.






How I made this card?
My plan was to made a CAS card.... I print out on a card stock paper, cut this in half and folded it y 5,5 Inch. I colored the images with my Alcoholmarker. As I was finished I thought it looks cool, if I foiled the image from Whimsy. I forgot that I printed the image only with the regular printer. I decided me to use a foil, for heat foil techniques. This was a fail, around the sentiment was foil, but not how planed. So I decided me to cut out the image. Print the card again with my laser , cut and fold the card. I unfold the card to bring the shimmer from the foil and use my laminator.  It works and I distressed the background before I add the little image and finished my card.

I learned to use the regular foil for this technique, the other one didn't work .

Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen