Montag, 17. Februar 2020

Doodlebug, a card without stamps

Usually I made no cards only with paper and stickers are also not mine.

I love the Design from Doodlebug, it is soooo colorful :)


At this time runs a challenge at Simon Says Stamps, called 
Two Or More Patterned Papers

They showcasing products from Doodlebugs. I have some at home, at first I searched in my stuff and found two old paper pads 6x6Inch. 
"Snips and Snails" and "Take Note"

I searched in the internet for a sketch, but OI closed the side and can't find the sketch again. So sorry, if you made this sketch, please let me know, I will link it to this post.


It is perfect to made a card in no time :)

Do you know the people behind Doodlebug? 

They are so glad and have a lot of humor. Since a few years we visit in Frankfurt am Main the Creativeworld and meet a few companies. 

We are always laughing at this booth...

Do you know that they have super cute stamps and dies now? I want to buy a set and made a card in the future. 


Wish you a wonderful week and a lot of crafty ideas. 

Hugs Ute




1 Kommentar:

  1. What a great card for our challenge, Ute! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen