Montag, 3. Februar 2020

Whimsy Stamps New Release Frog Prince

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


For my card I used follow stamp set in digital version.

Frog Prince




How I made this card?

My husband and I were on the Creativeworld in Frankfurt. There I saw new Alcohol marker from Spectrum Noir. The called Tri Blend Marker. My husband get some for test and I tested they on this card. Stunning how bright the colors are. You can use your own Markers...
After coloring I draw the thinking bubble and add with my Distress Oxide Ink the clouds in the background. 
I glue the panel to my card base A2 (US format) and add a little pattern paper on one side. I also add a golden strip paper for an accent. 
I used also my glitter pen and a white gel pen for details in the water.


Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen