Freitag, 14. Februar 2020

Manatee-rific LF Challenge #70

I love Lawn Fawn and I am so happy, that I have time to made a card to the current challenge theme.


This challenge blog is a wonderful inspiration blog, it is an informative blog, you should visit them. 


There are a lot of colorful ideas. I am overwhelmed. So I thought it will be cool, if I made a card on black cardstock...  Why not an underwater world?



How I made this card?

I stamped the lovely two Manatee on black card stock with Lawn Fawn Pigement Ink Yeti.This is a perfect ink for stamping white. I let it dry and after I used a white pencil and a paper stump to color this image and the background.
I use idea's from Sandy Allnock, where I have visited classes. 
After finish I use my glitter pen to the manatees, light rays and a little bit on the grass (but it is difficult to see on the picture). 

Hope you like the idea on a black card.

Wish you a wonderful day and a great weekend. 

Hugs Ute


1 Kommentar: