Dienstag, 11. Februar 2020

Sending Love SSS

I love it, if I can play with challenges, but mostly I have no time...

Oh, why to made the household, if you can play? Sometimes this questions come to my head. Maybe you think sometime the same?


This time is the theme
With Love

I searched in my stuff and found this stamp set, called Mandy's Flowers, perfect for this theme.
The sentiment is from another set, called  Tiny Words.


I am a subscriber from the wonderful Monthly Kits, can't wait for my one with the love theme, it is still not arrive. Hope it comes asap :)

Hope you feel inspired?

You can find the products in this store...


Best wishes and sending love to all, who it needs. 

Hugs Ute



1 Kommentar:

  1. WOW was für ein traumhaft schöne Karte, unglaublich schön *schwärm*

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen