Montag, 17. Februar 2020

Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses

A new challenge for playing have started by Lawn Fawnatics :)


the theme is

Bring it back

I am not sure, when I used buttons, ribbon or masking tape the last time, sometimes, but not often I used sequins. So I looked at my stuff and had an idea in my head. 

At first I searched a sketch in the internet and found this one.


I will made a card with the sketch with the heart...


I use a golden tape, pink sequins, whit ribbon and two pink buttons...

How I made the card?

I made in the past the experience, that tape hold not so good,  So I searched the double glue sheet and put it on a white card stock.  I removed the paper from the glue and add the golden tape. After than I die cut the butterflies, with the Lawn Fawn die, called "Layered Butterflies".  I also die cut the body and the background from the butterflies. I colored the background with my Tri Blend from Spectrum Noir and the body with two Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens ( RB2 / MB1). I glue the butterflies together and add with a black fine liner a smile on each. 

At next I made the shaker. I used the Flippin' Awesome Add On and cut out a black wood paper.  I use acetat for the window, than I add foam tape. I use different pink sequins for shaker and close it with a card stock (white).

Now the card. Here I use an A2 (US format) and use a pink pattern paper from my stuff. I add also a black paper strip and use score tape to hold the white ribbon in place. 

I add the shaker element on the card and place the butterflies on this. I decide my to use a sentiment from Lawn Fawn "Butterfly Kisses".

At last I add two flower buttons on the edge on the shaker element and finished the card.


Hope you like it.


Wish you a great day and send butterfly wishes... 

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love how you created your gold paper for the butterflies wings with the gold tape!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh my goodness - those butterflies are GORGEOUS and so striking!! holy moly - beautiful!!! and i love the flower buttons at the bottom!! wow!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is just so pretty! Wow! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen