Sonntag, 23. Februar 2020

Whimsy Inspire Post Birdie Selfie

A new week and a new inspiration. 

I used a digital stamp, called "Birdie Selfie".


I made this card for your inspiration.


How I made this card?

I cut out a circle with a die from my stuff and distressed this with my Oxide Ink. I also distressed a paper strip for the sentiment and cut this out.
I colored the bird with Alcohol marker and fuzzy cut them out with my scissor, after than I add this little birds with foam tape on my card.

Best wishes :)

Hugs Ute


2 Kommentare:

  1. Was für coole Piepmätze und Deine Gestaltung... schmacht.
    GLG Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my goodness, how have I not commented on this already?! I LOVE THIS CARD!! Seriously gorgeous Ute! The ink work is dreamy and those two birdies make me smile SO much!! Stunning creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen