Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020

Flower Greetings


Today I found some time for me and my hobby. I decided to play along the Altenew Challenge.


What for colors?
beige, yellow and green

It looks like a real challenge for me. I have no frapani flower stamp, so I searched first in my stuff, what I have and found follow stamp set... "Painted Flowers" This is an older one and have different flowers. I decided my to use only the outline stamp and color it by myself.


I had the last Hero Arts Monthly kit in my hand and thought that will be great to combine.
What do you think?



How I made this card?

I stamp all flower outline three times and colored it with my Karin Brushmarkers. Than I fuzzy cut them out. I die cut the flower bag and a few petals stems from my Hero Arts Monthly Kit... 
I used Distress Oxide "Antique Linen" and stamped the small newspaper text on the bag (it is also in the kit).  Now it is time to put all together. I used a Embossing folder (from We are Memories)  to create a background for the flower bag. At last I stamped the sentiment form another stamp set from Altenew, called "Thoughts and Reminders". I add also a few enamels to the card. 


Hope you like this flower inspiration.

Wish you a wonderful Sunday and a amazing new week :)

Hugs Ute


3 Kommentare:

  1. The is so beautiful. I like how the flowers are just falling out. The wrapper looks amazing! I just want to reach out and take it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, this is amazing, look at all those beautiful blooms, the floral 3D dies are some of my absolute faves!

    AntwortenLöschen