Freitag, 13. März 2020

It is you day

 I am so excited to be here.

Today I will show you a wonderful digital stamp set, called:
"It is you day".

(click on the picture, for link to the store)

Are this critters not super cute? I made two cards with this stamp set. 

Here is my inspiration


I made a long card (10 Inch long x4 Inch). I use my Distress Oxide Ink for create a background. I colored the hamster, also the birthday goodies with alcohol marker and add pencils for details. 
After than I cut out with my Scan and Cut (Brother). I add all to my card and finished it with sentiments from the set.




This is the other card I made with the same stamp set. The little critter have no time... He runs to bring the post and lost one, maybe more...

I used for this card again Distress Oxide Ink for made a background. This time I use a cloud stencil, hill stencil and grass stencil and add pencils for details. 
I add shadow under the hamster. This time I use a sentiment from my stuff. 

Hope you like this inspiration.

Wish you a wonderful day. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen