Sonntag, 1. März 2020

New Release Whimsy Stamps

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



For my card I used follow stamp set in digital version.





How I made this card?
I print out this little girlie stamp on my craft paper (white card stock). After printing I color this with my alcohol marker and add a few details with pencils and with a golden pen. I cut the card stock in a rectangle 2.5 x 3.75Inch. Than I found pattern card stock in my stuff.  
I add some behind the withe card stock with the girl and used the same (but backside) for the leaves. I use a pink card A2 US format and add a smaller pattern paper. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from my stuff on a black card stock and emboss this with white powder. At last I use some jewel rhinestone. 


Hope you like this inspiration. 

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. What a cutie! This is so adorable Ute. Love the way you've coloured her and the lovely card design. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen