Sonntag, 22. März 2020

Whimsy Inspiration Bunny's Assist

How fast times goes, soon is easter... and I prepare cards for family and friends. 

Do you also prepare cards or gifts for your family and friends?

This time I will show you one of the cutest Whimsy Stamps Digital "Bunny's Assist".



Here is my inspiration:




Are they not super cute?They helped each other to a big carrot :)


How I made my card?

I print out the image on paper. Than I colored it with my alcohol marker and I add details with my pencils on the image. I used my cloud stencil to made a background and colored the ground. 
I decide me to made a square card. So I cut the paper to 4x8Inch and fold it by 4 Inch. I have a card 4x4 Inch.I cut the image on 3.75x3.75Inch and glue it to the card. At last I used a sentiment. 

This was a new inspiration. Please visit me every week to get more inspirations. 

Best wishes and a wonderful week. 

Hugs Ute


2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww, I LOVE what you've done with these bunnies! They so remind me of the hares from 'Guess How Much I Love You' and they are just enchanting to me. Utterly delish creation hun. LOVE it. Stay safe in these scary times hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW was für eine traumhaft schöne Karte, Deine Coloration ist der Hammer.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen