Sonntag, 15. März 2020

Whimsy Inspiration Pixie

Hello again, another week with a new inspiration. 

This time I use the Whimsy Stamps Digital "Pixie". This is a super cute little fairy with an dandelion flower... perfect for wish cards...





How I made this card?

I print out the image and colored it with my alcohol marker. I add a few details with my pencils. I decided me to made an easy card. So I used  a golden strip paper on the image card and use a sentiment from my stuff. It looks a little boring, so I thought about how I can made the card and get an idea. I use a A2 format (US) for my card base. I cut the image a little smaller, so I have a border. I use on the card base my embossing stamp ink and pink glitter embossing so that it fits perfectly with the dress and add the image... 

Thanks for visit my blog and I hope you like my inspiration. 

Hugs Ute


1 Kommentar:

  1. Love this sweet image hun. Such a cutie and LOVE your candy pink on this, it's delish in every detail. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen