Sonntag, 8. März 2020

Whimsy Stamp Inspiration Cup of Happiness

A new week and a new inspiration. 

I used a digital stamp from the current New Release from this month, called "Cup Full of Happiness".


What for a super cute bunny... in a cup with a lot of carrots....



How i made this card?

I print out the the cup with the bunny and colored it with my alcohol marker. I add details with my pencils on the image... I also add a few flowers to the cup. After coloring I cut out my image with my scissor. I used an A2 (US Format) card and my stencils to add a background with clouds and gras. I use my golden gel pen for details on the cup.
It is time to put all together and my card is finish. I used the sentiment from an older stamp from my stuff.

Best wishes :)

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aww, this is gorgeous Ute. I LOVE this image to bits and your colouring and sweet scene is just gorgeous!! Love your ring of roses on the cup too! Gorgeous detail. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen