Samstag, 31. Oktober 2020

3 fall cards in no time

  Hello again

Today I will show you haw you can make cards in no time. I used the leave stencil for all 3 cards as background, but I changed the color on each card (green | yellow green | blue violett). I used the I love you furry much stamp set, print this out and colored the foxes. I cut the images with my Scan and Cut.

1. Fall Greetings

Here I show the fox, which is playing with the leaves. I think it will be great, if he stand on the mushroom. I add a grass die (from LaLaLand) on the button. 
 



2. Thankful for you

This time I used a circle vellum and  thin thread under the image. I add this on foam tape, so it stand a little up from the card base. 




3.Let's get Cozy

For the last card I used the fox with the umbrella and leaves from the stamp set. I used on all sets the small sentiment stamp from the last Hero Arts Monthly Kit, because it fits perfectly. 



I used follow products: 




I hope you like all this colorful ideas from me. 

Wish you a wonderful Weekend.

Sending Crafty Hugs around the world. 

Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen