Samstag, 10. Oktober 2020

Autumn Greetings

  Hi there...


Today I will show you one of the cutes pumpkin stamp sets I ever saw. This set is perfect for cards around the fall time, thanks giving or birthdays or recipe cards. 
You see I have many ideas to use this set. 

This is my card I made as inspiration for you. 


How I made this card?

At first I arrange all the pumpkins I like on my card stock. I use pages for this, but you can use another program, like word for example. After then I print it out and colored the pumpkins. 
I use my Copic Markers for this.
Pumpkin: R29, YR18, YR04, Y38, Y15
green: YG67, YG 25, YG00
for shadow a pencil from Luminance, called Dark Indigo (639). For more details I used a white gel pen. I also print again the pumpkins on normal paper, for masking. So I cut all out and use a non permanent glue spray for hold the masking on the images. I use Distress Oxide Ink for the background (twisted citron, mowed lawn, tumbled glass, peacock feathers, seedless preserve) . I use my die cut from Mama Elephant Slim card basic and cut the pumpkin scene and I use als the scalloped cut die with glitter paper. I prepare a card size 3x8Inch and glue it on the back. At last I use another die cut from my stuff (Moda Scrap fustella flags)




I hope you like my card. 

Crafty Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen