Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020

I love you furry much

 Hi there. Ute here. This time I will show you a card with a super cute fox and his friends. 


I made a scene card this time. I saw the tent, perfect for a camp and this little guy with his friends. Why not combine? and the idea was born. 

How I made this card?

I arrange the stamps on my paper and print this out. Then I cut it to a 4 x 5.25 Inch rectangle. Now comes the fun part. IO color all images first and think about how I can draw a background. I decided me for a light forest and gras ground. And you can see the result. I color with Copic Markers and use a few pencil for more deepness.  I use a black A2 card base a,d add a white card stock on this with only a little border. On this I add the image (have to cut it a little bit smaller). At last I use a cut die from my stuff for the sentiment (from Moda Scrap).


I use follow products: 



Thanks for visit the blog and for your lovely comment. 

Wish you a wonderful weekend, sending crafty hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen