Samstag, 17. Oktober 2020

It is Pumpkin Time

  Hi again, a new inspiration from me. 

Do you remember from the inspiration last week? I show you a slimline card with a lot of pumpkins. They are so super cute I must make another card. This time I use also the Stencil from the current New Release. 


I am not a fan from Halloween, so I am glad this is a really great stamp for the fall time. 


How I made this card?

At first I arrange all images in my program and print it on card stock. This time I used the Leave stencil the first time. It is a little tricky to find the right material for the stencil. I use Acetat foil, but this is not thick enough for me, I think I will use laminated foil next time. The Acetat is thin, so I used no permanent glue spray for the stencils and for my masking (print on regular paper and cut it out).
After masking the image I use the stencil with my Distress Oxide Ink, but only around the image. not the whole card. After distressing I color the pumpkins with the same color combination like the week before.

I use an A2 card base for the card and add there a glitter paper. On the glitter paper I add the image in a smaller rectangle and finished the card.

Products I use: 




Hope you like it. Wish You a wonderful weekend. 

Crafty Hugs Ute


1 Kommentar:

  1. oh sind die süss, toll mit den coolen Gesichtern und zauberhaft koloriert.
    GLG Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen