Mittwoch, 18. November 2020

#10minChristmascard Create a Smile | Die Cut

  what for a fun CHALLENGE... cards in no time, every week another idea..


It is already the third week... Hmmm, I was sure, if I have Die Cuts from CAS... So I searched all my stuff. I saw a wonderful Snowflake, but not at my home. 

I was searching and searching... If you have a lot of crafty stuff at home you will find something. I found a card of Yupo paper I worked on with blue, violett tone. I found an idea. Why not to use a sentiment die cut or a snowflake from an other company?

the idea was born...



What do you need for this card?

* a white card base A2 (US format)
* prepared paper from Yupo or alternativ a piece pattern paper, also a glitter or shiny paper for the sentiments/ Snowflake
* paper cutter
* die cut's (I use a snowflake and a sentiment, which means Christmas)
* optional a stamp set or embellishments

How I made this card?

I set the time and beginn to work. I cut the background sentiment at first, so I know how much paper I still have.  I have enough to cut 4 squares (1.5Inch x1.5 Inch). I glue the squares on the card base. 
Now I cut the normal sentiment and glue it on the background / shadow word, then to the bottom on the card. The card looks empty and I use the word zauberhaft (German, means magical) for the other word. I die cut the Snowflake from the same shiny paper and add this on the squares. At last I use some rhinestones for more details. 

What says the timer, after finish the card?

8 minutes and 56 sec. 



I hope you like this idea and use your stuff too, to make a similar card. 

Crafty Hugs Ute


Schneeflocken Wünsche von Stampin Up (Snowflake)
Rhinestones from Stampin UP
Create a Smile zauberhafte Weihnachtszeit (stamp set)
Create a Smile Weihnachten dreifach Die cut


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen