Montag, 30. November 2020

Coloring Tote bag from La La Land Crafts

I ordered the Spring Box from La La Land and in there was a Tote Bag. On this was an uncolored image. Hmmm, not sure how to color. So I put it away. 

I thought I need a tutorial, but I saw never one, so I wait to color...

Every time I saw it at my La La Land Crafts products and today I found my courage to try the coloration with my Inktense Colors. 



I began to color the flowers first. I like the brown lines, so it make it easy to color.  I must say I like the coloring at the fabric. So I add details. 

The result is:


Never thought that my bag can looks like this... I am so happy with the result. 

Hope you like my inspiration and I can't see more Tote Bag from you ;)


Wish you a wonderful week and hope you will find crafty time.

Hugs Ute






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen