Samstag, 14. November 2020

#10minChristmascard Create a Smile | sentiment

 what for a fun CHALLENGE... cards in no time, every week another idea..


It is already the second week... and now it is a challenge to bring a 10 min card...

The idea comes from Jennifer McGuire.

first try... no, it needs to much time, because masking, but I want to show it also.


My plan is to show a faster card with sentiments and an image... because I am a cute card maker. It challenged me and it make a lot of fun...

Now I did it, I need 9min and 55 seconds... under 10min.
Here is the second card.


Tip, with the Karin Promakers you can really fast color the image and you can add a pencil for details. I have mask the image for repeat stamping the text, but the masking or repeat stamping must not perfect... looks a little retro.


the last card I made is with a Freebie stamp from Janes Doodle, but I forgot to set the timer, so I didn't know exactly how long I need for this card, but it wasn't so long... 

Here I have to print first the image out. I use Mix Media paper (because Watercoloring). I made a fast coloring and add details like before with a pencil. After I sprinkle black and golden to the background, otherwise the card looks so empty. At last I stamped the sentiment and add a little Gold to the word...



You see, not much time and I have 3 cards... maybe it is a little more than 30 min for all, but I don't need a hour...


Hope you liked my idea's... So let begin the next step for the next week DIE CUT... OMG, I must search, I think I have not enough dies from CAS, but I want play with her products, ok sounds like a Challenge for me...

So see you next week again.

Crafty Hugs Ute









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen