Samstag, 21. November 2020

Magengo Weihnachtspost

  Hi, Ute here for Magengo... with another inspiration...


How I made this card?

At first I open my page programm, because I work on a MAC, but it also works with Word on the Windows PC. There I open all images in PNG, which I like to use and change the size and sometimes the direction. So I arrange the images like I want, if I am like the scene I print it out, but before I must decide, which color medium I prefer for this card. On the picture you can see, that I prefer for this card alcohol marker... So I have printed out on alcohol friendly paper. 
Now I color the image and add details with my Luminace pencils. I also add glitter to the Christmas decoration (WOW Embossing powder) and I add snow appliqué to the hat at the bear. At last I use a white pen for details. I stamped a German sentiment to the card from Stampin Up... 



I use follow products: 


Thanks for visit the blog and for your lovely comment. 

Wish you a wonderful weekend, sending crafty hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen