Samstag, 5. Dezember 2020

CAS Birdhouses Christmas Card

 Today I was playing after work with a Challenge from Create a Smile.


Ok, the MOODBOARD is really a Challenge for me. Hmmm, I saw this colors and fall in love, but with all the other things... I thought about, what can I do? 


Something with rain or a window or yarn ( two colors green and grey) or recipe...
I looked at my Adventskalender (is only in German) and saw the bird stamp on my table and the idea was come...

I fall in love with this cute birds and why not to use a sentiment from the calendar?


I stamped firstly the houses on wooden paper and cut them out. I cut also the circle in the middle out and add a paper, which I was colored in a brown tone. Than I add a few shadows on the houses and colored the top with a warm grey and the ground with a lighter grey. The lights i colored only white. 

I add cord on the card and use liquid glue. The cord is white and silver. For the green I used the Rosemary from the Hero Arts Set CM155, it is an older stamp set and I couldn't find another name for this set.  I stamped this 4 times with two different green inks and add this to the top of the card over the cord. 

I used two birds from the set. I colored them with my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker and add this on the houses. 

I stamped the sentiment "nun wird es besinnlich" from the calendar on my card in two different colors. This means "now it is getting thoughtful". 

I add white on the birds to for accents. At last I add a few more glitter on the roof and the herbs. 


I hope you like my card idea. 

I wish you a wonderful 2. Advent and hope you will find some time for crafting. 

Hugs Ute









6 Kommentare:

  1. Such an adorable card and great take on the moodboard! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Adorable card ... thank you for taking part in the Create a Smile challenge. Fabiola

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte.

    Liebe Adventsgrüsse
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen