Samstag, 5. Dezember 2020

Magengo Snowflake Background Slimline Card

  Hi, today I want you show a quick card.


You need follow product for this card:

1. Snowflake Backgrounds
2. Glitter Paper, I use Pixie Dust from Lawn Fawn
3. white card stock size 8.5x7Inch, score at 3.5Inch
4. a Plotter, I use my Scan and Cut
5. Distress Ink and Blender brushes or Blending tool
6. Water or Water color is optional for give the background details, also a heat tool
7. glue 
8. use a sentiment form you choice, I use Stampin UP "Schneeflockenwünsche" 
(means Snowflake wishes)


How I make this card?

At first I load my SVG file to my work space on the PC and send it to my Brother machine. Then I add the glitter paper to the mat and feed the machine. I search the file and follow the instruction to cut the image. I cut both images the slimline and the other. So my machine needs 9 min to cut all. After cutting I take carefully the snowflake cuttings from the mat and save this for later. 

I use the paper and score it at 3.5Inch and use my bone folder for a better folding. After this I distress the paper with only 2 Distress INK Oxide- I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch and distress the background. As next I use a water spray and going over the card. For the golden sprinkles on my card I use an old box (from my mail) and put the card into the box, then I use the watercolor GOLD. 
After this I use again my heat tool for dry. 

I use the precut Snowflake Background and glue it to the card. 

I stamped my image to a white card stock and use a fishtail die from my stuff to cut it out. I add the image with foam tape to the card and finished it.



Thanks for visit and for your lovely comment. 

Wish you a wonderful pre Christmas time and let you inspire. 

Can't wait to see your cards. 

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen