Samstag, 19. Dezember 2020

Magengo | We are blessed

 Hi, ... and I come with a new inspiration for you.


Do you know the Christmas story? 

I grew up as a Christian. Every Christmas we remember to the brith of Jesus. They pink text is a text from the Bible, it tells the story of Jesus birth. I used a King James Version, maybe an older one. I have no idea which translation is easier to understand in English. 

"... and it came to pass in thoose days, that there went out of decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the worl should be taxed. This taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria. And all went be taxed, every into his own city, Josef also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, witch called Bethlehem. To be taxed with Mary his epoused wife, being great with a child.And so it was, that, while they where there, the days were accomplished that be should be delivered.  She brought forth her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

and there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. The angle of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shone around them and the shepherds were very afraid.The angle said unto them, fear no, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be all to the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. ... You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men. ..." 
LUKE 2 | 4-14 (KJV)

"... When they (the 3 wise men's) heard the king, they is departed. The star which they saw in the east went before them till it came and stood over where the young Child was..."
MATTHEW 2 | 9 (KJV)

I was inspired the the story, as I made this card... I think, that all saw the star in the east and all they which are follow found Jesus wrap in swaddling clothes and was lying in a manger. 

 

I need follow product:


time for coloring. I used Alcohol Marker. The Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp "blessed".

How I made this card?

I add the fox and the hedgehog closely together on the left side from my card. I wasn't sure, which background I will color, thought on a star... I am a student from Sandy Allnock, let me inspire and learn a lot. So I found the raising star and thought it will be fit perfectly to the story and I try it with my Spectrum Noir Marker. I add shadow to the critters and finished the card with a little glitter to the star. I found a sentiment from my stuff and I use it with white embossing powder on the dessert bottom.



I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, be blessed and stay safe. 

I hope you like this idea. 

Hugs Ute



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen