Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020

Magengo | Happy Winter

  Hi, Ute here.... What for a special winter this year? 

We have no change to meet all the family, friends like all the years before. CORONA is still here and we have to step down this year, hope that next year will be normal, like before. 

Next week is the end of the special year... I wish, that we get a better 2021. 

A new card. a new inspiration ;)

I decided me this time to use an older stamp set from Magengo. I have more than one idea in my head, but this time I decided me to color on kraft paper with my Luminance Pencils. 

I used follow products:



I also need tie for coloring (Luminance Colors, from Caran D'Ache). I used a ribbon from my stuff. also a paper piece from my stuff. The sentiment is from Stampin UP and means "When things don't go that way, sprinkle Glitter on it".



How I made this card?

I use Pages on my PC and arrange the images near together. I print this scene on kraft stock. After printing I cut the card in A2 format (US format) and beginn with color. I colored the penguin first and thought it will be nicer, if the eyes are open, also I draw another border for the black body. After I finished the penguin, I color the snowman. Here I decided also to change the face a little bit, as the original. After coloring I add a snowy border, under this I add a paper trip from my stuff and a ribbon. I cut out a snow flake from the second set on foam. I hot embossed the snow flake and add this n the border. I add the sentiment., also details with my white gel pen and Glossy Accent and finished the card. 

I hope you like this idea. I wish you a wonderful NEW Year 2021.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen