Samstag, 12. Dezember 2020

Magengo Thank you snow much

  Hi,... It is Saturday and not far about Christmas. 

It is time for a new inspiration for you.


This time I will show you a winter scene. 

You need follow product for this card:



time for coloring, I used here Alcohol Marker. 


How I make this card?

At first I arrange the critters nearly on the bottom from my card base. I use Alcohol friendly paper. For my coloring I followed a tutorial from Sandy Allnock. So this card is a practice... Ok, I am know it is not perfect, but looks like a scene.  

Hope you like it.


Giveaway

Magengo give a way two wonderful stamp set. Don't miss it!


How you can win?

Follow the instruction on Facebook or Instagram in the link below. Click on the picture to find the way.

Facebook



Instagram 


Good luck :)


See you the next Saturday again with a new inspiration.

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen